LIFE IN SAGE CREEK
Located by the South Perimeter off of Lagimodiere Blvd is Sage Creek, a quiet community based around the natural environment.
• Over 9km of crushed limestone nature trails winding throughout.
• Wetlands, native grasses and plants that are incorporated into green spaces.
• Mini playgrounds located along the trails
• Ron Duhamel Park, a gathering place for events and sports including a baseball diamond, basketball court and tennis/pickleball courts.
• Located near the growing Village Centre, Sage Creek School, and an extensive trail system promoting a pedestrian way of life, Witham at Sage is the perfect combination of natural beauty and urban lifestyle.
• The Village Centre with all the amenities residents need including shopping, convenience stores, groceries, dining, professional and lifestyle services, just a few steps away.
• Ecole Sage Creek School part of the Louis Riel School Division and two daycares, Rainbow Day Nursey and Living Prairie Childcare.